Paynet is a Fintech company with a solid experience in B2B and B2C projects, such as electronic payments processing, customers loyalty programms management, electronic money and on-line payments solutions.
We offer a job within a friendly, ambitious and creative team, comfortable office, full-time employment and a lot of complex, interesting and challenging tasks.
• Designing, building, implementing and maintaining system back-end tier for projects running within the company
• Writing clean, architecturally sound, high performance and maintainable code
• Interaction with the team within the requirements definition, testing and deployment processes
• Technical documentation revision
• Higher technical education
• 2+ year working experience
• Proficient in C#, .NET framework, Visual Studio
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and .NET programming principles
• Working knowledge of DB development and SQL (MS SQL Server)
• Experience in REST/SOAP/JSON/XML WEB-services
• Ability to work in a team environment, commitment to self-improvement and continuous growth
• Familiarity with source control management tools – Mercurial, Svn etc.
Will be an advantage:
• Understanding basic principles of TDD, and unit-testing skills
• Good command of English
• Possibility to work in an international project with a young and experienced team
• Competitive salary
• Good and healthy work environment
• Personal and professional development
• Full social package
• A lot of complex, interesting and challenging tasks.
To apply for this job, candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with subject line: .NET(С#) Back-end developer or 076780965.