NO REMOTE #job in the Chisinau, Republic of Moldova!
iOS application front-end developer
Paynet is a Fintech company with a solid experience in B2B and B2C projects, such as electronic payments processing, customers loyalty programms management, electronic money and on-line payments solutions
We offer a job within a friendly, ambitious and creative team, comfortable office, full-time employment and a lot of complex, interesting and challenging tasks
• Maintaining our existing iOS applications by adding new features, fixing bugs and improving application performance
• New applications development
• Writing clean, architecturally sound, high performance and maintainable code
• Code reviews and quality control, testing and refactoring
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience • Expert knowledge of Swift, Xcode
• Skills of writing clean, maintainable and testable code
• Experience with third party services (XML/JSON REST Api, web-services etc.) to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems
• The ability to design easy, efficient and user-friendly UI and material design understanding
• Creativity, responsibility and clear attentiveness to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment, commitment to self-improvement and continuous growth
• Knowledge of source control management tools – Mercurial, Git etc.
THE FOLLOWING WILL CONSTITUTE AN ADVANTAGE:
• Understanding basic principles of TDD, and unit-testing skills
• Experience in web-performance tuning
• Contribution to shipping one or more applications in the Apple Store
• Good command of English
To apply for this job, candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with subject line: “iOS application front-end developer”.