Our customer has been the driver of innovations in the field of “secure data” for over 250 years and develops products and solutions for secure identities, secure data and secure infrastructures. The group of companies currently employs a total of more than 3,000 people.
Secure identities, secure data and infrastructures are our core competencies for a responsible design of digital change.
What do we need for this?
Great people full of ideas and energy who do their best every day. What you can expect: a wide range of activities and countless opportunities for further development.
Shape the digital future with us! We are looking for personalities with team spirit who share our passion for protecting identities and data, think ahead and want to work with us on secure digitization solutions.
· Participation in the agile DevOps team and ensuring early feedback on the developed functions through consistent automation of tests
· Realization, implementation and documentation of automatic and manual component, integration, system and acceptance tests based on the requirements
· Examination of requirements for their testability, creation of test cases from identified test objects and the development of test scenarios
· Supporting the DevOps team with error analysis (third-level support)
· Active participation in the further development and optimization of the development and test processes
· Participation in the integration of components to be tested in the test environment
· Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable subject, alternatively relevant professional experience in testing software systems
· Sound knowledge of web applications and web services, confident handling of relevant test tools such as Selenium, Protractor, JMeter and SOAP as well as routine use of methods for test case creation, execution and documentation
· Experience in the integration of Java-based web applications with and without an application server and in dealing with relational databases, CI/CD systems and automatic test systems
· Knowledge of operating platforms such as OpenShift desirable
· Communication skills paired with the ability to offer constructive criticism
· High reliability, independent work and methodical approach as well as fun working in an agile team
Desired language skills
· German – Experienced (B2-C1)
· English – Experienced (B2-C1)
Compensation & Benefits
· €50,000.00 – €70,000.00 annually
· 30 days
· Flexible working hours
· In-house canteen
· Employee discounts
· Flat hierarchy
· Fitness and health programs
· Meal allowance
· Family Friendly
· Pension or retirement plans
· Education and career development
· Company phone