Our customer has been the driver of innovations in the field of “secure data” for over 250 years and develops products and solutions for secure identities, secure data and secure infrastructures. The group of companies currently employs a total of more than 3,000 people.
Secure identities, secure data and infrastructures are our core competencies for a responsible design of digital change.
What do we need for this?
Great people full of ideas and energy who do their best every day. What you can expect: a wide range of activities and countless opportunities for further development.
Shape the digital future with us! We are looking for personalities with team spirit who share our passion for protecting identities and data, think ahead and want to work with us on secure digitization solutions.
· Taking over the technical management in the context of the conception and implementation of software components as well as design of the software architecture
· Development of technical solution options in direct interaction with the system architecture teams, including analysis and evaluation of frameworks and technologies
· Technical and methodical support of agile teams in software development
· Responsibility for the development and communication of technical standards and specifications as well as the definition of cross-team or cross-company interfaces
· Carrying out technical coordination with customers, suppliers and partners
· Support in the creation of contracts, backlogs, security, data protection, support and operational concepts
· Completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification as well as relevant professional experience in complex IT projects with a focus on software development
· Solid knowledge of open source technologies (e.g. Keycloak, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Grafana, PostgreSQL RStudio, JupyterLab, Git)
· Technical knowledge in one or more subject areas: web portals, IAM, PKI, data analysis and AI, blockchain and/or IT security
· Practice in dealing with notations such as XML, OpenAPI, JSON, YAML
· Know-how in common standards (e.g. of the BSI) as well as in the area of processes and methods in software development, especially in an agile environment
· Service and solution orientation as well as communication skills
Desired language skills
· German – Experienced (B2-C1)
· English – Experienced (B2-C1)
Compensation & Benefits
· €65,000.00 – €80,000.00 annually
· 30 days
· Flexible working hours
· In-house canteen
· Employee discounts
· Flat hierarchy
· Fitness and health programs
· Meal allowance
· Family Friendly
· Pension or retirement plans
· Education and career development
· Company phone