Our customer has been the driver of innovations in the field of “secure data” for over 250 years and develops products and solutions for secure identities, secure data and secure infrastructures. The group of companies currently employs a total of more than 3,000 people.
Secure identities, secure data and infrastructures are our core competencies for a responsible design of digital change.
What do we need for this?
Great people full of ideas and energy who do their best every day. What you can expect: a wide range of activities and countless opportunities for further development.
Shape the digital future with us! We are looking for personalities with team spirit who share our passion for protecting identities and data, think ahead and want to work with us on secure digitization solutions.
· Responsible for investigating and analyzing security incidents and threats
· Design, implementation and optimization of the IT security incident response process
· Proactive and reactive monitoring of all relevant IT security-supported processes as well as creation of reports and evaluations of security-related events
· Carrying out analyzes of defective software and their criticality assessment
· Identification of attacks on the entire infrastructure and further development of the security dashboard for permanent situation assessment
· Preparation and implementation of workshops and presentations for internal and sometimes external customers as well as participation in internal specialist committees
· Further development of the Security Operation Center (SOC) and expansion of detections on all ISO layers
· Relevant experience in the detection of attacks and relevant IT security incidents as well as in the implementation of new pattern recognition
· Sound technical and organizational understanding in the field of IT security
· Very good knowledge of the application and further development of SIEM systems as well as general security operation center operations
· Expertise in networking, Windows, Linux and cryptography, as well as reporting and handling KPIs
· Analytical and conceptual way of working as well as initiative and commitment
· Successfully completed studies with a focus on information or IT security or computer science, alternatively training as an IT specialist with relevant practical experience in the field of information and IT security
Desired language skills
· German – Advanced (C1-C2)
· English – Experienced (B2-C1)
Compensation & Benefits
· €75,000.00 – €85,000.00 annually
· 30 days
· Flexible working hours
· Employee discounts
· Flat hierarchy
· Company phone
· Education and career development
· Family Friendly