Our client is a sports technology startup based in Cologne and Hamburg. We are a dedicated team that helps professional athletes make better career decisions on and off the court. Starting with football, our platform connects professional footballers and teams based on HR and performance data and brings transparency to the black box transfer market.
Promotion of sports careers. Our goal is to equip athletes with the right tools and information to make the best decisions for their careers.
1. Fair: it is in our DNA. We want to stand for fairness in every aspect of life
2. Team Players – Coming from team sports we support each other in every situation – especially after a loss Integrity – Our word matters. We are reliable partners for users, partners and us
3. Impact – We have big plans and prioritize results over processes
Top 3 company advantages
1. Career Opportunities
2. Team culture
3. Learning Environment
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (m/f) to build up our internal tech team to extend the app. implementing quality code is your bread and butter. You can roll up your sleeves and develop features yourself, but you also have experience leading teams, ensuring features are delivered on time and using feedback to create the best possible user experience.
• Build and lead a team of tech talent (internal and external)
• Architecting and developing well-designed, testable, and efficient code that conforms to functional specifications and non-functional requirements
• Building and enhancing our existing architecture to ensure the scalability of our systems
• Coaching and mentoring of team members
• Collaborating with various stakeholders on our technical products throughout the product life cycle – conception, design, development, deployment, testing, approval and support
• Organize documentation and ensure a fast onboarding process for new team members
• Implement test automation and ensure good maintainability
• At least 3 years of experience as a full-stack developer.
• 2+ years of experience in designing, building and implementing native apps for iOS & Android. Ideally in the area of digital platform business and handling sensitive data.
• 2+ years leadership experience
• Experience with Python
• Additional Requirements
• Write clean, well thought out code and follow best practices
• Ambition, responsibility for an industrial
• An attitude that gets the job done
• Experience with Flutter
• Experience with integration of API services
• Ability to define and ensure standards for the product lifecycle (code quality, testing, UX/UI)
• Experience in hiring staff
• Fluent in English & German
• Opportunity to advance to CTO
• Equal Opportunity Employer
• Participation in strategic corporate decisions
• Dynamic, fast and determined startup culture with an experienced founding team
• As close to the football business as you can get
• Close cooperation with the founders
• A great opportunity to hire great people for your tech team due to our competitive pay
• Public transport ticket
• Financial support for the move
• Regular team events
• Tickets to soccer events