The Cloud Development Operations Engineer Team Lead will be at the for front of Cloud based Development Operations infrastructure. This will require building capabilities from scratch as well as enhancing capabilities for existing projects.
3 years of work experience in similar employment
Previous experience as a team lead
Understanding of cloud infrastructure [AWS, Azure, Google Cloud]
Practical Kubernetes experience [EKS/AKS/GKS]
Automation experience [Jenkins, ArgoCD]
Infrastructure as code [Terraform, Helm]
Develop world class Blue-Green deployment systems using existing technologies
Assist product teams as embedded development operations resources
Assist various teams with designing product deployments into various cloud infrastructure
As an expanding technology company with headquarter in Silicon Valley and further locations in the USA, Europe and Asia, we offer you an appealing overall package:
– Attractive career and training opportunities
– Appreciation, trust and respect on all levels
– A success-oriented compensation / fixed salary plus bonus
– Work-life balance in a home office with flexible working hours
– State of the art work equipment
– Work & travel in an international environment
– Team events, trade fairs and seasonal on-site company parties
This position is not tied to any work location in Germany/Europe, but proximity to an international airport is an advantage. Mobile working is state of the art at Actian in such a position and we trust your self-organization in the home office.
If you are interested, please send us your resume/CV. We will get to know you in different team constellations via video calls.