iwinBACK helps marketers “win back” the power to understand and communicate with their customers through automation, channel unification, data analytics, easy asset creation, and an intuitive customer journey creator. We bring a new level of efficiency and performance to digital marketing teams by helping them build and manage campaigns and call centre staff for multiple markets, brands, and segments simultaneously. Real-time data analysis with actionable insights helps to continually improve KPIs at all stages of the customer lifecycle while reducing the operating, monitoring and reporting burden.
To support our internal growth, we are looking for an experienced Network Administrator – VoIP specialist to join our team.
Experience in the VoIP industry as an NOC/Support Engineer knowledge of Telecommunication Carriers is required.
In this position, you will work with the tech team to identify and troubleshoot networks (VoIP, SMS and Email networks) that XàXà+might affect the connectivity of our call center and Marketing Team, helping internal and external clients to maintain high-quality standards.
Key activities will include, but not be limited to:
• Interface directly with customer’s telecom engineers and IT teams to troubleshoot issues
• Assist in diagnosing external and internal faults.
• Respond to support tickets and solve them in the shortest possible time.
• Assist in the day-to-day operational support of the telecommunications network
• Aid and technical recovery in the event of an emergency affecting the availability and service quality of the network
• Monitor VoIP services performance and statistics
• Assist in Managing networks for VoIP, SMS and Email networks
• Troubleshoot VoIP problems and interact with carriers to resolve issues
• Test current and new carriers’ routes to ensure high-quality service to our customers
• Communicate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
• At least two years telecom engineer experience with VoIP/SIP applications with a focus on call flows, voice, data communications, including traditional switching, signalling, and routing systems to include SIP and SIP trunks
• Close working knowledge of PBXs; Experience in VitalPBX will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of telecom principles and terminology, including DIDs, Toll-Free numbers etc.
• Experience in deploying and supporting call centers system
• Experience in dealing with international clients in a customer-focused Telecoms/IT environment
• Familiar with Linux operating system in diagnosing network-related incidents;
• Self-starter with excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to prioritise tasks and organise workflow accordingly
• Ability to handle pressure and show customer-first approach in demanding situations;
• Ability to achieve goals with limited supervision.
• Excellent spoken and written command of English