Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
You are a self-motivated and articulate salesperson who can communicate clearly and responsively in both written and spoken English and who can thrive on selling software development and other IT services offered by an offshore provider. You are passionate about the company you represent and are looking for new challenges to develop your career. You enjoy hunting for and nurturing key client relationships through networking and other means. You capably handle objections and can close sales, meaning that you are a confident and experienced negotiator.
You will generate new sales leads (developed through your existing contacts or networks or by cold calling), qualify potential sales leads, follow up on qualified leads, negotiate and close deals, and maintain your relationship with the customer through and following the sales process.
What will do?
· Apply your skills to our sales process to identify, engage and sell to new customers
· Gain knowledge of company capabilities and customer needs to determine whether customer needs can be addressed by the company’s services.
· Interact and work with software development engineers and other technical personnel primarily located offshore to develop proposals and offers to prospective customers.
· Attending industry trade shows, professional association meetings and networking events.
· Manage multiple discussions with different levels of an organization
· Think creatively and innovate the way we attract customers to work with us
· Connect and collaborate on the work done by Marketing with the customer success managers
· Use calling, emailing, meetings and presentations to prospect and sell to new customers
· Plan, project manage and record your output activity, network expansion and new customers
· Document feedback for the product and process to continuously improve the effectiveness of the whole sales approach
What will bring?
· I am Finnish applicant (preferred), or citizen of any EU nation by birth.
· Have 1-3 yrs experience in a similar, new business development role, especially in lead generation and qualification.
· Strong conflict management and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
· Strong negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
· Strong business acumen and the ability to understand customers’ business needs
· Marketing expertise and the ability to understand and apply professional marketing tools
· Hands-on strategic B2B sales experience within marketing, social media, E-commerce (preferably from a similar SaaS or MarTech business)
· A driven personality and the desire to be in a high-performance culture with constant development
· Flair for conveying and selling software, media, digital, social, and tech in general
· A structured mindset and the ability to design and follow structured approaches to sales and delivery
· Full professional proficiency in English