Specialist Cosmetologist / Therapist (Trainer)
Eximia City Clinic is a specialized aesthetic center based on a high international concept, with modern equipment for intensive weight loss, body remodeling, cellulite treatment in various stages, advanced facial aesthetics and permanent laser hair removal.
The ideal candidate
Core Responsibilities of Trainers
– use and promotion of cosmetics and equipment from the BeautyOne portfolio within the allocated area
– conducting practical procedures in the Eximia City Clinic Sofia center / showroom
– supporting and organizing events such as seminars and courses for professionals in the field.
– conducting trainings and presentations of the products and equipment from the Beautyone portfolio
Among the responsibilities of the position are:
– knowledge of the products in the portfolio
– knowledge of the competition
– Trainera presents and directly advertises the products and equipment from the BeautyOne portfolio
– maintains constant contact with the sales representative in order to continuously promote and develop the existing educational programs.
– suggests topics for BeautyOne courses so that we can constantly develop beauty education.
– prepares reports on the performed activity.
– prepares/checks texts for product and equipment specific materials (catalogues, presentation guides, etc.)
– tests new equipment to verify its potential and be included in our portfolio
Mandatory requirement: DIPLOMA IN COSMETICS
– Experience in a similar position is mandatory.
– English language (mandatory)
– Romanian language (advantage)
Driver’s license: advantage
With the possibility of business trips
– from Monday to Friday.
– Saturday and Sunday – days off, but in exceptional cases (special events, beauty fairs, events, auctions) we work.
• Competitive salary package (fixed salary, commission, bonuses for activity) starting from BGN 1,200-2,000 per month/ net •
Full time contract
• Training on the products and equipment from the portfolio is provided in Bucharest, Romania
• Ability to work in an environment oriented to excellence;
• Opportunity to benefit from specialized training at national and international level
• Opportunity to be part of an ambitious and constantly growing team
• Support in building a successful career.
If the job ad is of interest to you, please send us your current CV in English. Only CVs sent in English will be considered.
We will contact the approved candidates.